Recent Stories

Life has so many presents for me

Friday, September 07, 2007

I woke up today to rush my assignment which is due at 5.00pm. I've done the important part so I just need to finish up the report. My groupmates have a weird way of doing things. We take the same subjects so each of us pick one assignment and do it alone. That means I'm doing this assignment alone while the others work on other subject's assignment. Each person get to do one. How lovely.

So ok, I there's one segment of my assignment codes that I need to verify with my lecturer. So off I went to campus and parked right outside of campus. Went to see him and went to a one hour class. Got out and saw this on my windscreen.


I laughed...hard

So now the police is saman-ing students who park at Emerald Park for "Traffic Obstruction". I mean we have parked there for like the last 4 years with no problem and now.... If you come to Melaka campus you will understand..........

Got home to finish off the assignment and I got a mail from the bank.


Huh?

Seems to me like they entered money into my account but the money isn't mine. Those bumbling buffons over at the bank entered the wrong account number and transferred it into mine. So now they are taking out money from my account. Yay. And I thought I was a millionaire.

Handed in the assignment and went home in the evening. Powered up the computer to find out that there is something wrong with my graphic card. -__-


The fan came off. No attempts to self-fix here

The card still works but I can't play games because it will overheat and make my comp crazy. Gonna have to get a replacement fan which will most probably set me back about RM80 minimum. Hurray. So for now the immediate solution would be...


...get a bigger fan

Had to sacrifice the speakers so I can plug this in. Games with no sound is weird. Seriously.
Then it started to rain. Heavily. Making it...


...flood


starring my cute blue fake Crocs

Construction is going on opposite my house and that most probably sumbat-ed the longkang. The floodwaters brought in dirt and smelled funky. Mmm hmm.

I also bought..or attempted to buy a good headphone for my pretty player off lelong.com.my I banked in the money yesterday and the dude still hasn't reply me. Scammer?!~@#!@~

The best thing is my player is starting to act up again. This time it freezes after a few minute of playing and I can't boot it up. Maybe I GG-ed the harddisk from my self-fix. Another round of applause please. >.<

Help me......

...please...

Wow today was so much FUN. Life is sooo much FUN. Looking forward to tomorrow then.

As told by ciel at 8:45 PM  

0 criticism:

Post a Comment