Recent Stories

It's Crunch Time Again

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

It's week 14 of our semester which usually means blood, sweat, tears, dark eye circles and weight loss all cramped into 2-3 weeks. Nice. This is my schedule.


Starts at the end of the the first week of exams meaning I still have approximately two more weeks to study. That still isn't very comforting. Anyway I did notice something about the exam slip. They added extra reminder at the bottom.


Read d) with caps. Very guilt inducing indeed.

Anyway I started a countdown to the time I can finally breathe easiER, hopefully. The countdown counts to the 10th of October, 11.10pm. 11.10 because the lecturers need to count the papers bla bla bla and they normally release you 10 minutes later. Fair enough.



I know..very tacky and dodgy this thing. What to do...free things ma.
Pray for my soul to stay sane during this time. Amen.

As told by ciel at 1:06 AM  

0 criticism:

Post a Comment