Recent Stories

Sue's 21st

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Last Saturday was Sue's birthday bash; not really a bash really just friends coming in having food and talking. I was there with half of Crew; Adrian, Kiwen, Han and - . Keo was flying and Edwin was at survival camp. Pilots...
I only got to know her recently because she was part of NFAZ and NFAZ and Crew are good friends. haha

People who came was mostly strangers to me but at least I wasn't alone. Food was great; home-cooked rather than crappy catering stuff. So you can say I was there simply for the food :D
They had homemade satay celup too. There was a dress code for the night : no black and white.
That's why you can see traffic lights everywhere.


Sue getting her golden key. Freedom lo..can seh kia lo

Her cake

NFAZ and passing snails

Sue with half of Crew

The little cupcake you see is something noteworthy. I'm guessing cheese and liquor dough or mixture, chilled then scooped and served on homemade mini pie crust. Good stuff. Now if only I could persuade her mom for the recipe...

The pics I took were really dark because I don't like using flash. So the pics you see now are photoshopped. I mean you can clearly see that right? right!?
Anyway happy birthday Sue! Hope you become wiser every year.




Off-topic:


Having fun with 15 second exposure on my cam after the party. Nice results. Should screw around with it more.

As told by ciel at 10:45 PM  

0 criticism:

Post a Comment