Recent Stories

lol

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Whenever I'm around the Imbi area, I'll usually head towards Weng Hing or the Imbi market. As I wanted to try something new, I ended up at this corner coffeeshop I always pass by. The Imbi road system is kinda chaotic at the moment as it's now one way hence if you end up at the wrong side of the road, they divert you at the back streets instead.

blog it


This is a test post..hence the lol title. I got to know of a new browser, Wyzo which I'm using now. It's based on Firefox and is still in alpha, hence the similarities. There is a plug in called Clipmarks where you can clip almost anything and instantly blog it. So yea the stuff up there are not mine and I do not claim credit for it. Visit the original blog by clicking the link at the top. Back to playing with all the wonderful plugins :D

As told by ciel at 1:12 PM  

2 criticism:

the bread looks so tempting!!!!!!

*drool drool drool*

Anonymous said...
7:53 PM  

haha this isnt really a post, i got a new browser and was experimenting with the plugins...but i had to leave
for class so couldnt delete..hehe check out the real blog at http://masak-masak.blogspot.com/

ciel said...
10:30 PM  

Post a Comment