Recent Stories

July Condensed

Friday, August 03, 2007

The past few nights have been busy: with CF, CG, being with friends and gaming...haha. I returned to Priston Tale, a Korean mmorpg that I used to play back in secondary. But I'm on a private server now and if you ever play there pm me :D

So July is over and bulan patriotik is here. The past month was quite happenin' with every weekend spent with friends on outings and parties. All 21 years old ma..sure got lots of parties.
Here are some other less significant stuff that happened to me.



TAYAR PANCITS

On the day of Sue's party I went to church alone; pops was away on retreat. So being late I rushed there and I noticed my front right tire was really bumpy and I thought was some mud that caked on it since it was a rainy day. At church when I stepped out of the car I heard air escaping from that tire. Yay. Some screw got stuck deep in it. I probed the screw and managed to stop air from coming out. So in to the church for service I went. After the service, my tangan gatal I got a screw driver from the bunk and tried to get the damned thing out. And because it is a screw I literally screwed it out. Then air rushed out full force. Being smart I screwed it back in the hole but the damage was done. The tire was all floppy. So in the rain I decided to do the manly thing. Change the tires!. I've never done it before mind you.
So to the trunk I got everything that I needed and jacked the car up and replaced the tires and I was done in 5 minutes.
Woah! I just did something I've never done before in 5minutes. I guess changing tires are a mans thing hahaha.


The dastardly evil little prick..and it isn't even sharp!

RAINBOW CLEANS MY CAR

My friend Baba Calvin Chow is sales representative of the Rainbow Hydro-cleaning system. Basically means he's a salesman selling a vacuum machine. So Eddy Chan and I was invited over to his place to test out this "hydrocleaner".

family car...not MINE

Baba Chow ah beng :)

I haven't really cleaned the insides of my car in weeks but it looks clean.

Doesn't look canggih to me..

So this thing supposedly thoroughly cleans deep into fabric and I was skeptical at first...

this from my car....from clear water to kopi O kau
Isn't this familiar...looks like someone...

Ok I know...not funny...~

It sort of works and I didn't know the car was so dirty. So for the free cleaning services I'm repaying him with this "advertorial". If you're interested, call him for a free demo.

Window Messaging Service

I was leaving the Central Lecture Complex at campus, walking towards my car parked at the lecturers carpark which is closer to classes. From far I could see a piece of paper stuck on my windshield. A WMS or window messaging service(coined by Adrian). So I thought it was from Crew ajak minum or something. But this is what I got.

What the...?

Lecturer? Me? Of course not. Parking in the lecturers carpark? Am I looking for trouble? Of course not. I park there because I have..

..uh huh..my stickers of powaa~!

For those who don't know, these are MMU lecturer car stickers. So I can park anywhere I want!well almost. Don't ask me where I get it because I'm not sharing my powaa with anyone else har har har!! And the person who sent me the WMS?

Our favourite Indian macha~

Thanks Vijay for making me thought I was going to get saman-ed. Joker.

CHEAP INDIAN MEALS

Thanks to Baba Chow again, I was introduced to a really nice Indian stall at Bukit Bruang foodcourt. Tired of a Indian meal that costs about RM5 minimum?

At this Indian stall, everything you see costs a total of RM2.80

Papadam, a curried piece of chicken and two potatoes, two serving of veges and a cup of ais kosong. Winnar! The store owner's a nice dude and speaks a little English. The only downside is that the choices are limited.
And the food isn't really orgasmic-ally nice or anything, but it's good enough to keep me coming back for more.





That's about it. July 2007 was a good month. Off to class now. Bees

As told by ciel at 1:18 PM  

0 criticism:

Post a Comment