Recent Stories

sh|ru visits Siem Reap, Day 4

Thursday, August 09, 2007

The last day and the flight was at 12pm. In order to shop more they forced me up at 8.30am...


This is what you get for watching 8 Mile till 2am

So last minute shopping and I was looking for souvenirs for the guys back home.

Hanging meat


Vegetables and stuff


This is a girl we met at the central market. She's Chinese and speaks teow chiew too. I think she's an immigrant and she's married to a local and speaks fluent Khmer, the Cambodian language. So lot's of cheap stuff from her :D

After some recommendations we stopped by for local beef noodles. It was ok and the soup was sweet. Nice balls of meat though D:

When that's done it's time to go home. The last pic with David at the airport. And then it was goodbye Cambodia

This is not voyeur! Just something I thought was "interesting" . All the air stewardess of AirAsia are very well endowed~ But they wear too heavy of makeup. Yerr

Passing immigrations with the new passport is a breeze now

Slot in your passport and put your thumb on the sensor and you're done

Home greets us with showers


That's the end of my little trip to humble Cambodia. I would go back there again if there's a chance and I would really like to spend at least two days at the temples. Those are really beautiful places.

Here are most of the pics for this trip. Here are the pick of the crop, my fav pics.

As told by ciel at 11:29 PM  

1 criticism:

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...
5:27 AM  

Post a Comment