Recent Stories

A Christmas Thingy

Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Christmas Thingy (AcT) will be this year's CF musical and it replaces NoC if any of you still remember. I've been given 2 roles this time around; Assistant Props Director or something like that and I'll be acting as a bartender. A dancing bartender D: But no dialog. Should work out fine I guess. Being the bartender means I'll be involved in a STOMP scene as well. I got offered a SINGING role but I declined. I can't sing for nuts. Much more comfortable being in the background. The stage need filler characters, no?


Bottles filled with rice means Cha Cha rythm


Vijay and Stef, grand overlords of the STOMP scene


doing some choreography work

I know a lot people actually look forward to our yearly musical plays. These things take a lot of effort and practice. And I've got carpentry work for the props as well.
It's slated tentatively for the 19th of December. So come see it. Hopefully we'll be as good as the years before. For more posts on AcT go to Andrew's because he's the guitarist for the play.




Off-topic

Beautiful controller. Thanks to the 19 people who got me this. I'll boom it till the neighbours complain. Haha.

As told by ciel at 1:20 PM  

0 criticism:

Post a Comment