Recent Stories

Autumn Vacation

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Finally done with finals. Summary? Three good papers, one really bad one. We studied the tutorials and also the past-year papers but the lecturer chose to center on a puny part of the notes. GG. I smell supp. maybe D: Oh well might as well make the most of my 3 week vacation.
Was at Ah Kit's birthday yesterday. Going to Eddie's tomorrow. So many. Mine coming up *koff*

Gonna take this opportunity to wish both Ah Kit and Eddie, Happy 21st! Wishing you wisdom befitting your age~

Oh and this blog celebrates 1000 clicks. Yay. Another milestone achieved. This blog is 4+10 months old and has 50 posts. This makes an average of 300 visitors a month and 20 visitors per post. Like you'd care. Ahaks. Sorry la exam mode still hasn't rub off.

Vacation this time will begin with Melaka camp @ Kuantan. Beach-side camping it is. Time to practice what scouting has thought me! Uh huh. Then off to Sunway Lagoon with a bunch of nubs that can't swim (including me). It then ends with a week of training for Christmas Act, which I will elaborate next time, at the CF center. Another fulfilling holiday.

So Selamat Hari Raya and drive safe if you're on the road. Play safely is you're not. I leave you now with a video I made for my Robotics assignment. It features a three-degree-freedom robotic arm, a nekkid azian hunk, a sleeping uncle, and tons of weird angles. Enjoy and enjoy.

As told by ciel at 9:47 PM  

0 criticism:

Post a Comment